Monday, December 23, 2013

Day 9, 10, and 11 - My Laptop is a Nitwit!

I'm here. All vegan aspects of my life are just peachy, my laptop however, went through some issues.

Well, I downloaded season 4 of Full House on my laptop...(Yes, I just said that) and somehow, I also downloaded some Adware annoy-the-heck-out-of-me-stuff. So, every time I tried to write a new post on my lovely blog, it just brought up ads. 

I hate people that create these viruses and adware programs by the way. "How Rude!"

And after that little Full House quote there....here's my daily report.

(1317 Calories)

Breakfast.

Banana and frozen berry smoothie.

Lunch.

Avocado Toast topped with tomatoes, black pepper, garlic salt and lemon juice.

Dinner.

I ate at a little place called Lemontree. It's basically a subway style restaurant but with Mediterranean Food. And it's very delicious. I had a falafel pita that had rice, cucumbers, tomatoes, hummus, and sriracha. On the side, they give you homemade potato chips. It's one of my favorite quick places to eat.

Snacks.

No Snacks.

Water.

8 cups.

EXERCISE.

Not really anything today, but I did do 100 squats in a row so I guess that counts.

So tomorrow, I have to go to a Christmas Eve Dinner. I know there isn't going to be much for me to eat, but I'm not really worried to much about not eating. I just don't want people to think I am being rude by not eating. Do you ever go to dinners or parties that you know won't have any vegan food for you? How do you make sure you stay true to yourself while still coming off like you aren't a total snob? 

I still don't really have a plan for what I am going to do. We are leaving at 9:00am to drive to Indianapolis and I don't know when we will be back...I'm thinking late though which means I will have my smoothie in the morning, then I don't know what. I was thinking about maybe bringing some bananas or something for the drive but it might be weird if I whip out a banana at dinner time. I don't know. I guess we will see how it goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment