Thursday, December 19, 2013

Day 7 - Why do people care so much?

Since going vegan, I find that drinking alcohol just doesn't fit into my lifestyle. The alcohol makes me gain weight just on its own; not to mention, the effects of alcohol make me crave fast food and lots of it. 

Arby's Drive Thru, 3am. Been there, done that.

It's easier to just abstain from alcohol, but that often means being anti-social. I think having friends and interacting with people is an important aspect everyone needs in their lives. However, it is annoying to me when I try to go out with friends and I get constant questioning. "Is that WATER"?!?! "You aren't drinking"?!?! 

Yes people, it is water and no I'm not. It's very strange to me why they even care. I don't see how it affects them if I have water in my cup or if I have a cup full of vodka. What is the difference to them?

I just went to a Christmas Party last night. Ten minutes in, here was the conversation:

Partygoer: You aren't drinking?!
Me: Nope. Well...water.
Partygoer: I remember my first party when I was 6, I didn't have a drink then either. *Walks away
Me:  .........

I just don't understand why it would matter to her. I think everyone should respect each other, we shouldn't make each other feel bad or awkward because we aren't drinking alcohol. There is more to life then drinking and partying. I just don't think other people know that yet.

DAILY REPORT. (1472 Calories today)

Breakfast.

2 Banana Smoothie with frozen berries.

Lunch.

I was in desperate need of going to the store so there wasn't much today. I just has an green apple, banana, and a homemade peanut butter and oatmeal bar.

Dinner.

I was going to the Christmas Party tonight so I wanted to eat dinner before I went so I wouldn't be hungry to eat there so I had a whole Amy's Roasted Vegetable No cheese frozen pizza. If you haven't tried this, it's very good. I don't like the fake cheeses so this no cheese option makes it so I can still have yummy pizza. 

Snack.

I didn't have any today.

Water.

6 cups. : /

EXERCISE.

30 Day Shred Level 1 Day 4

PS.

Tomorrow is weigh in Day. I'm excited! :)
I'm not going to let anyone get me down. I know that what I am doing is good for me and benefiting my body. Them...not so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment