Thursday, December 26, 2013

Day 13 - Being Vegan On Christmas

It would be nice to go to Christmas Dinner and all the food was vegan. You wouldn't have to worry if you could eat certain things or not. You could just eat and enjoy. However, only 2.5% of people are vegans meaning most vegans don't go to a vegan Christmas Dinner.

I know I didn't. You know what I hate for Christmas Dinner?

Seven cherry tomatoes and 4 baby carrots. That's it.

And for me, that was fine because I knew that after I went home, I was going to put my favorite vegan frozen pizza in the oven and eat it all. 

I save the frozen vegan pizzas for special occasions. They are really yummy, but I don't want to eat them all the time. But by saving them for every once in awhile, they become a treat to eat, just like Christmas dinner would be.

My point is, when you know you are going home to some yummy vegan food, you don't really care if you only eat 7 cherry tomatoes and 4 baby carrots.

I've gotten to the point where I know I'm not going to starve to death, so it's ok for me to wait a couple hours to eat. And that pizza was so good. :)

DAILY REPORT FOR CHRISTMAS. (1382 Calories)

Breakfast.

Frozen Fruit and Banana Smoothie

Lunch.

7 Christmas Cherry Tomatoes and 4 Christmas Baby Carrots. (By the way, I hardly ever eat carrots. I don't mind them, but I don't think they are the greatest either. Today, when eating my baby carrots, I discovered that I do like them. It's a Christmas Miracle!)

Dinner.

1 Amy's No Cheese Roasted Vegetable Frozen Pizza. 

Snacks.

Homemade Peanut Butter Bar.

Water.

7 Cups...

EXERCISE.

100 Squats

Well, I got through Christmas without feeling guilty for eating too much or for giving in to the "it's ok not to eat vegan today, it's just one day" motto that I seem to hear too often. I'm proud of myself. Hooray to me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment