Friday, December 20, 2013

Day 8 - First Weigh-In

Weigh-in day! Yay!

Starting Weight: 162.8 lbs.
Weigh-In (12/20/13): Down 3 Lbs!
New Weight: 159.8 lbs.
Next Weigh-In: Day 15

That's a loss of 3 Lbs. in 1 Week people. That makes me happy.

And a reason I am even happier is because I haven't been at this low of a weight for over a year. It's exciting to see the 150's again even if I just barely made it. :)

A lot of people have questions about when they should actually weigh in.

In the morning?
At night?
Naked?
Fully Clothed?
Should I go to the bathroom beforehand?

My answer is just what works for me. I don't know if it is completely correct, but it is right for me.

I weigh in...In the morning as soon as I wake up. I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, then weigh in. I don't do it naked but if I have heavy pajama pants on or a sweatshirt or something I will at least take that off.

I think it is important to weigh in at the same time every time, under the same conditions to get the most accurate reading.

DAILY REPORT: (1331 Calories)

Breakfast.

Banana and frozen berry smoothie

Lunch.

Vegan Sushi with Sriracha. The sushi I get is avocado, cucumber, and carrots with brown rice.

Dinner.

Two Veggie Wraps. I went on the Mission Brand Website and found out that their wraps are vegan so YAY! They are more calories per wrap (210 instead of 90-140) but oh well. I do however want to still find a super healthy vegan wrap. I am glad that Mission Wraps are vegan but I'm not completely convinced that they are healthy since they have a long list of crazy ingredients. BUT they will work until I find a new brand. The wraps were topped with Spicy Red Lentil Hummus, yellow peppers and spinach.

Snack.

Orange

Water.

9 Cups! :)

EXERCISE.

30 Day Shred. Level 1, Day 5. Half way through Level 1 :)

New weigh-in in a week. Crossing my fingers it will still be a good result considering Christmas is right in the middle of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment