Friday, December 13, 2013

Day 2 - Are Microwaves Safe?

Are Microwaves Safe? I had that question today. I'm not sure where it came from, but I suddenly had an overwhelming fear about using the microwave.

So after researching a little, I came to the conclusion that...I don't know. There are articles out there that say you are going to die a slow death if you use the microwave, and there are articles that say you are an idiot if you believe that.

I must be an idiot. :)

I don't think a microwave is going to kill me, but I don't necessarily know if it isn't either. Most people probably think I am annoying as my motto is It's better to be safe then sorry, but I guess I'll be laughing while everyone else is dead...

 I mean, it's not hurting me not to use the microwave so who really cares.

I make the pledge today to use the microwave less.

Whatever. Here's what I ate today.

Breakfast.

Smoothie Again. Duh.

Lunch.

Two Veggie Wraps with Spicy Black Bean Hummus on the Tomato Flatout Wraps. Spinach. Yellow Pepper. Sriracha. The Normal.

Dinner.

A quick dinner for me. Amy's California Garden Vegan Burger on a whole wheat bun with spinach, tomato, black bean hummus, and sriracha. Not made in the microwave. :)

Snack.

A giant orange. Massive.

I'm boring. I'm going to start making new recipes to be less boring. 

EXERCISE.

30 Day Shred Level 1 Day 2
POP Pilates Inner Thigh Video


PS.

I almost slipped up yesterday. I was laying in bed. It was late and ALL I could think about was the box of fudge bars in the freezer. Good start to day 1 huh? But I am proud to report that I decided not to eat that stupid fudge bar, and I'm quite proud. I was on the edge. Now I just have to remember this feeling and know that if I don't give in to those cravings, I will be just fine. But those fudge bars should probably leave my freezer soon just to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment